BE A LOCAL HERO.
Who Can Volunteer?
Anyone meeting the following criteria is eligible to apply:
- 18 years or older
- Willing to take and pass a criminal background check
The success of the MRC is based on the availability of its volunteers to respond in a timely manner when activated. While there is no time commitment, each potential volunteer should consider their family responsibilities, work commitments and any other possible limitations prior to volunteering.
- Create an online volunteer profile
- Complete and submit required consent forms
- Complete the following minimum training requirements:
- New Volunteer Orientation
- HIPAA Compliance Training
Does your non-profit organization / group need volunteer assistance at an event in Tarrant County? Tarrant County MRC may be able to help.